Tom Gleeson Datasmith
Excel 2013 Data Model
Excel 2010 PowerPivot
and general BI consultancy
This is my personal site where I give my opinions, advice & code for free. For paid assignments see my business site below.
- Man drowns off Wexford coast after rescuing teenage boys bit.ly/110Ci7N 2 hours ago
- RT @jonnyfallon: When I say gardening I mean petrol strimmers, chainsaws and other noise making stuff.... 23 hours ago
- RT @diginomica: All change at SAP dlvr.it/3QKrQv #ensw #diginomica 1 day ago
- RT @RT_com: URGENT: Indications show diverted Pakistani plane is not subject of terror attack - security official; via @Reuters http://t.co… 1 day ago
- British fighter jets escort Pakistani civilian plane carrying 297 to London airport after ‘incident’ — RT News bit.ly/18bAygJ 1 day ago
- Maureen O’Hara visits birthplace of friend John Wayne in last public outing bit.ly/1aeX9pg 1 day ago
- Clara Cat’s got the cream and the ducklings love it | Irish Examiner bit.ly/10QRSih 1 day ago
- RT @TradeDesk_Steve: Weidmann Says Eu Must Allow For State Bankruptcies 1 day ago
- RT @Ruaidhri_: I say this as a big @Google fanboy but the new hangouts app to replace gtalk is a mistake. Can't tell who's online or not fo… 1 day ago
- EU Corks Plan to Restrict Olive Oil in Restaurants on.wsj.com/Z4GuCS Another Southern EU idea, scuppered by Germany? 1 day ago
- DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV – Improve Drillthrough & Learn DAX Query
- A frown, or two – Data Explorer to PowerPivot gotchas.
- M’s back – Create a PowerPivot Time Dimension using Excel’s Data Explorer
- The Model of a very modern PowerPivot – without the add-in
- DAX’s back – Create DAX Measures in Excel 2013 without PowerPivot Add-in
- Look’s like Star Schema is back on the menu!
- Níl aon Analytics mar d’Analytics féin.
- Building an Excel 2013 Percentile dashboard without PowerPivot or a PivotTable
- Playing DAX Percentiles on the mean (or is that median) Streets of Ireland
- There are Klingons off the Star-Schema bow, Jim.
- Why use a dimensional data model for PowerPivot?
- Cross Join Three Tables via DAX Query to seed a Date Dimension.
- PowerPivot for Excel as an XML/A Server
- More PowerPivot for Excel Automation Tricks
- Excel as a Google Visualization API Data Source
- Resolving Many to Many relationships leveraging DAX Cross Table Filtering | Gerhard Brueckl's BI Blog
- AWS Redshift: How Amazon Changed The Game – AK Tech Blog
- All Articles | SQLBI
- The Downfall of Imperative Programming | FP Complete
- Order of Evaluation in CALCULATE Parameters | SQLBI
- Forget Big Data, Small Data is the Real Revolution | Open Knowledge Foundation Blog
- What Do We Mean By Small Data | Open Knowledge Foundation Blog
- Stop Designing Fragile Web APIs | Mathieu Fenniak
- Write Code Like You Just Learned How to Program - like Excel
- jq - sed for JSON
gobansaor on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… shashi1801 on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… gobansaor on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… shashi1801 on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… DISCOVER_COMMANDS DM… on DAX Table Queries in Exce…
links for 2006-07-01
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.