Tom Gleeson Datasmith
PowerPivot BI Consultancy
automation & ETL services.
+353 87 2055018
Eadestown, Naas,Co Kildare, Ireland
This is my personal site where I give my opinions, advice & code for free. For paid assignments see my business site below.
Microsoft has, with Excel 2010, introduced an extremely powerful end-user pivoting tool, the free PowerPivot add-in. The world of self-service data analysis has changed for ever; not only can PowerPivot handle enormous amounts of data but it enables end-users and data analysts alike to build highly complex analytical models at a fraction of their previous cost.
Excel PowerPivot BI/ETL consultancy and development services
Convert database tables, spreadsheets, CSV files, XML files etc. into another format (pivot tables, PowerPivot cubes, PALO cubes, one-to-many, many-to-one, XML to CSV, XML to SQL, etc.). Delivered either as a ...
SERVICE: Send the data to me, I'll return the finished dataset or...
DIY: I'll send you the "code" - usually an Excel Add-in - which you can then apply locally to transform your data.
For more information & prices see Tom's Micro ETL Service
Excel Add-in development.
I've been building Excel-based "Time Assets" for myself and others for nearly 15 years. I can save you time & money by building or helping you build: user defined functions, VBA add-ins,.NET add-ins, reporting & process automation routines, data transformation scripts, in fact any problem you come up with. For more details and rates see ...
- RT @nathangeffen: Compare these two articles on white South Africans. Are they contradictory? bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… http://t.co/QwkEqk7Z… 26 minutes ago
- RT @georgiemark: #Cyprus poll: What do you think is best for Cy: 69,2% stay in the € and EZ 20% revert to CYP http://t.co/auPJF9wp2B 19 hours ago
- Understanding Tables, Relationships and Data Modeling in Powerpivot | The Power User bit.ly/19Paog3 1 day ago
- RT @IrishCancerSoc: Looking forward to #Eurovision? @adriankavanagh and @jonnyfallon's ebook (€2.99) benefits Irish Cancer Society: http://… 1 day ago
- RT @CMastication: BBC investigates a rural Kentucky murder. The dim witted sherif? Yup, he & I were in school together. http://t.co/DN8S35D… 1 day ago
- RT @petethevet: There is a blue van going around Bray this afternoon with 2 men trying to steal pet dogs. Please share 1 day ago
- RT @babsbear: Wonder when Alan Shatters wife was done for DUI was she handcuffed like Clare Daly? independent.ie/irish-news/sha… 1 day ago
- RT @RobinFlavell: Man who died after completing enormous spreadsheet "may have Excelled himself" 1 day ago
- Statistics vs Data Science vs BI bit.ly/12JpDou as usual not aware of PowerPivot or Redshift, i.e. the democratisation of data 1 day ago
- RT @swardley: Unlike @rickygervais, my favourite thing about twitter is I can switch off the noise and self proclaimed voices of reason. I … 1 day ago
- DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV – Improve Drillthrough & Learn DAX Query
- A frown, or two – Data Explorer to PowerPivot gotchas.
- M’s back – Create a PowerPivot Time Dimension using Excel’s Data Explorer
- The Model of a very modern PowerPivot – without the add-in
- DAX’s back – Create DAX Measures in Excel 2013 without PowerPivot Add-in
- Look’s like Star Schema is back on the menu!
- Níl aon Analytics mar d’Analytics féin.
- Building an Excel 2013 Percentile dashboard without PowerPivot or a PivotTable
- Playing DAX Percentiles on the mean (or is that median) Streets of Ireland
- There are Klingons off the Star-Schema bow, Jim.
- Why use a dimensional data model for PowerPivot?
- Cross Join Three Tables via DAX Query to seed a Date Dimension.
- PowerPivot for Excel as an XML/A Server
- More PowerPivot for Excel Automation Tricks
- Excel as a Google Visualization API Data Source
- AWS Redshift: How Amazon Changed The Game – AK Tech Blog
- All Articles | SQLBI
- The Downfall of Imperative Programming | FP Complete
- Order of Evaluation in CALCULATE Parameters | SQLBI
- Forget Big Data, Small Data is the Real Revolution | Open Knowledge Foundation Blog
- What Do We Mean By Small Data | Open Knowledge Foundation Blog
- Stop Designing Fragile Web APIs | Mathieu Fenniak
- Write Code Like You Just Learned How to Program - like Excel
- jq - sed for JSON
- BBC - Food - Recipes : Fragrant pilau rice
gobansaor on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… shashi1801 on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… gobansaor on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… shashi1801 on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… DISCOVER_COMMANDS DM… on DAX Table Queries in Exce…
links for 2006-08-13
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.