VBA (and VB6) helper routines for accessing Amazon’s S3 and SimpleDB services, includes a HMAC SHA1 VBA accessible DLL.
Tom Gleeson Datasmith
PowerPivot BI Consultancy
automation & ETL services.
+353 87 2055018
Eadestown, Naas,Co Kildare, Ireland
This is my personal site where I give my opinions, advice & code for free. For paid assignments see my business site below.
Microsoft has, with Excel 2010, introduced an extremely powerful end-user pivoting tool, the free PowerPivot add-in. The world of self-service data analysis has changed for ever; not only can PowerPivot handle enormous amounts of data but it enables end-users and data analysts alike to build highly complex analytical models at a fraction of their previous cost.
Excel PowerPivot BI/ETL consultancy and development services
Convert database tables, spreadsheets, CSV files, XML files etc. into another format (pivot tables, PowerPivot cubes, PALO cubes, one-to-many, many-to-one, XML to CSV, XML to SQL, etc.). Delivered either as a ...
SERVICE: Send the data to me, I'll return the finished dataset or...
DIY: I'll send you the "code" - usually an Excel Add-in - which you can then apply locally to transform your data.
For more information & prices see Tom's Micro ETL Service
Excel Add-in development.
I've been building Excel-based "Time Assets" for myself and others for nearly 15 years. I can save you time & money by building or helping you build: user defined functions, VBA add-ins,.NET add-ins, reporting & process automation routines, data transformation scripts, in fact any problem you come up with. For more details and rates see ...
- RT @YanniKouts: Golden Dawn's Panagiotaros on @DatelineSBS: "We want to turn Golden Dawn into #Greece's Hezbollah, a 2nd government" http:/… 1 hour ago
- strike a balance that preserves the integrity of 'mission-critical' systems, but at the same time, allows for agility bit.ly/11XAwb2 1 hour ago
- RT @NelsonRElliott: I had expected more from @SenJohnMcCain than jumping on the bandwagon to bully a company for poor US tax policy. 13 hours ago
- RT @eslsys: Stripe available in Ireland within 'months' independent.ie/business/irish… 15 hours ago
- RT @SenRandPaul: If there is anyone to blame here it is not Apple, it is Congress and the tax code it created. 18 hours ago
- RT @garethfox: Taxi's blocking bike lanes along Alfie Byrne Road. And we wonder why Irish people dont cycle more? @dublincycling. http://t.… 18 hours ago
- @steveblamey Yes, I use it myself on a desktop, I just ignore the front screen. 18 hours ago
- RT @dahowlett: Following this post re: email ow.ly/lfeRt < I am getting grumpy Yammer messages...LOL ;) 20 hours ago
- RT @CompSciFact: "The program itself is the only complete description of what the program will do." -- P. J. Davis 20 hours ago
- the government's Help to Buy scheme threatens Fannie Mae-style disaster bit.ly/14tc9z8 20 hours ago
- DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV – Improve Drillthrough & Learn DAX Query
- A frown, or two – Data Explorer to PowerPivot gotchas.
- M’s back – Create a PowerPivot Time Dimension using Excel’s Data Explorer
- The Model of a very modern PowerPivot – without the add-in
- DAX’s back – Create DAX Measures in Excel 2013 without PowerPivot Add-in
- Look’s like Star Schema is back on the menu!
- Níl aon Analytics mar d’Analytics féin.
- Building an Excel 2013 Percentile dashboard without PowerPivot or a PivotTable
- Playing DAX Percentiles on the mean (or is that median) Streets of Ireland
- There are Klingons off the Star-Schema bow, Jim.
- Why use a dimensional data model for PowerPivot?
- Cross Join Three Tables via DAX Query to seed a Date Dimension.
- PowerPivot for Excel as an XML/A Server
- More PowerPivot for Excel Automation Tricks
- Excel as a Google Visualization API Data Source
- Resolving Many to Many relationships leveraging DAX Cross Table Filtering | Gerhard Brueckl's BI Blog
- AWS Redshift: How Amazon Changed The Game – AK Tech Blog
- All Articles | SQLBI
- The Downfall of Imperative Programming | FP Complete
- Order of Evaluation in CALCULATE Parameters | SQLBI
- Forget Big Data, Small Data is the Real Revolution | Open Knowledge Foundation Blog
- What Do We Mean By Small Data | Open Knowledge Foundation Blog
- Stop Designing Fragile Web APIs | Mathieu Fenniak
- Write Code Like You Just Learned How to Program - like Excel
- jq - sed for JSON
gobansaor on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… shashi1801 on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… gobansaor on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… shashi1801 on Automating PowerPivot Refresh… DISCOVER_COMMANDS DM… on DAX Table Queries in Exce…